Monday, November 24, 2014

❤玮甜加油

雨蝶盛夏™ SteviaLaeyiaƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ雨蝶樂雅 at 9:23:00 PM
21-11-2014

Yeap. 
17.11.2014
Last day of my 22nd
My thesis title was being rejected by the examiner.

Everything have to redo
Everything have to restart

you know
My supervisor didn't guide me at all
from the beginning 
until the day of proposal defense
everything i asked him he will answer he don't know
he asked me to settle myself

But I have no time to blame him at all

Yea maybe i did twice
 i had done double work

and that's make me learn twice
I believe i will earn double knowledge than the others

This is my destiny, i accept it.
This is my life, i will shine it.

No matter how's the outcome
I will stand up and run my race.
Until i finish it
:)

我不清楚自己到底
能够撑多久

但我确信这位全能的上帝


玮甜加油

0 幸福留言:

Post a Comment

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ雨蝶盛夏Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting