Sunday, January 31, 2010

♥ Escapade

雨蝶盛夏™ SteviaLaeyiaƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ雨蝶樂雅 at 1:37:00 AM
This is a 
remorse journal
which 
had bottled up inside me for a long time.
Now,
it's time to be released.

To,
my love Apah Lord 

----------

lub
      when his eyes staring at me ,
dup
i could feel
electrical impulses stimulate the contraction of papilary muscle dramatically
lub
when his breathing becoming nearer to me ,
dup
i could sense
the excitatory wave of depolarisation is even does'nt delayaed 0.1s !
lub
when i step on his shadow ,
...i...
dup
...i... 

My God !
  what am i talking about !?
am i crazy !?!
How could i fond of this foul-mouth guy ?
Whooouuuu No~~
A normal youth might not like an old monkey !
 parasympathetic ~
parasympathetic!!!
i don't want noradrenaline laaaaaaaa

But
sometimes he really
... ...
quiet cohesive
xixi

------------

xp

0 幸福留言:

Post a Comment

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ雨蝶盛夏Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting