Sunday, May 02, 2010

★.S.t.e.p.

雨蝶盛夏™ SteviaLaeyiaƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ雨蝶樂雅 at 9:39:00 PM
i hate uncertains
so iam willing to ask to take the risk to get the answer..
if there is any doubts which keep trouble you,
hope you get the answer yourself.

~ by
yinhuie mummy



 Nothing must i need to dissemble anymore ,
as It had answered me ..

Tingling sensation that crept me up,
was the missing piece in my heart,
the piece that contained what i owe him before,
and the reminiscene we had have together.

Perchance he came to my life,
yet he strode off ,
now.

Come to think of it,
all loads that plagued me before
were just humorous fabrications
... ...

Allow me to declare here
i Didn't like him,Even the awkward love! 

Eyes no longer staring unfocusedly.

Marvellous

wuuhooo
i had been released  






0 幸福留言:

Post a Comment

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ雨蝶盛夏Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting