Thursday, September 11, 2014

☼Testimony 11092014

雨蝶盛夏™ SteviaLaeyiaƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ雨蝶樂雅 at 11:47:00 PM
11-09-2014

Flooded with grievance for so long, and now finally exploded. 
I shouted to God crazily and tears flows down like a river.

Me         : My God, why all these unfortunate matters happened to me?!?! Why why why??? Do You know how desperate am i? Did You ever love me?! Why can’t You bless me like You blessed others?!

God       : My girl, how could I not love you? Am I not treating you nice enough?

Me         : What?!?! i didn’t get hostel AGAIN!!! I been trying for so long!! See what the place I stay now? I even didn’t have a proper bed to sleep!

God       : Not only you didn’t get hostel. Some of my childs facing the same problem, just you didn’t notice it. Unless you still have a tilam, unless it is still a tilam, ain’t?

Me         : I can’t bath properly! The bathroom is so dark and small! Lotsa filthiness inside!!!!!!!!!! I could not turn my body!! I could not wash my body clean!!! I am sucked!!!

God       : Do you know African can’t even bath once till they die?

Me         : I didn’t have a table to study, I didn’t have a chair to sit, I could not study properly!!!

God       : But I had given you a brain to study.

Me         : Here is so far to UMS!!! Waiting school bus is like waiting a gold drop from the sky!! Damn wasting my time!! I didn’t have a car go to school!!

God       : But I had given you a pair of legs.

Me         : Then WHY You given him a car? WHY You given her a hostel? WHY they were so enjoy? WHY they were so peace? WHY they were so rich?

God       : Because I have a plan for them.

Me         : I am dull. I am sad. I am lonely. I am hopeless. I am depressed. I am weak. I am tired…

God       : When you are broken hearted, I am close to you. As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart.

Me         : I have nothing… NOTHING!!!

God       : But you still have ME. I never leave you alone. I will neither forsake you nor abandon you. Now and always, I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. And I will take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth.  Just be patience and grateful. Stand up and move on! I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine. I love you, my girl. 

0 幸福留言:

Post a Comment

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ雨蝶盛夏Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting